- MASH is not responsible for validity of copyright of choreography or music presented at the competition.
- Only professional artists, above 18 years of age, may participate.
- The organizers reserve the right to use all footage generated by the event, and will retain all materials submitted, including works not selected, for their historical archives. Further, the organization has the right to use any and all photographs taken during the event. Local, regional and national television channels may film the event for promotional/informational purposes only.
- A committee will assess and select the pieces that it deems appropriate, from the videos submitted. Applications must be submitted by August 1, 2016, at 20:00. After this, those selected for the competition will be informed.
- The pieces may be presented in their entirety, including lighting and costumes, or as a recording test. The choreography selected must be identical to that shown on the video. No substantial changes are permitted (including casting changes).
- In the case of foreign (not Israel-based) participants, MASH will supply basic accommodation. Participants are responsible for acquiring entry visas to Israel, if necessary.
- A choreographer may submit only one work.
- Any situation that may arise that is not covered by these rules will be resolved by the Organizing Committee. Agreement to participate in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- Please note that it is not sufficient to only fill in the application form.